Search This Blog

.

.

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First attempt at Tree of Life Pendant

I am very disapointed, its not what I envisioned... My first attemt at a wire tree pendant and it completely sucks! I was very disapointed. But I shall not desist. I will give it another try, they say practice makes perferct, right!? I wiill post my 2nd attempt tonight. I never thought jewelry making could be so dificult, especially since my hands hurt often, I feel like I have carputonal. My hands even hurt when I straighten my hair! But I love jewelry making even though I'm a novice. I know I will get a lot better! At least know where my flaws are on this one, where to begin... lets see... the stones are too big, my coiling needs to be tighter, I forgot to show some roots....  Lets see how it goes tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Giiirlll, looks pretty damn good to me!! I have carpel tunnel...developed it when I was preggers with #2, who is now 32....looking at 33 pretty soon!! LOL Take ibuprofen when it flairs up, but otherwise, just ignore it, like cramps!! LOL Oh wait, I'm post menopausal now...never mind...but I used to do that!! LOL I love the pearls...gorgeous. I'd like to make a tree of life, but the beaner version...have the armature and clay ready to go, but have so many other things to do.

    Just keep up the good work...work thru the pain...blah, blah, blah!! LOL You're fantastic...just do it, sweetie...you da best!!

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete