Search This Blog

.

.

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rock stars and hollywood legends table collage

This was an Ikea table once... we all know how "fragile" Ikea furniture is right???? My husband tripped over it and broke it one day so know its hanging on the wall. These are all my favorite musicians and actors/actresses of the oldschool, of course I missed a few... Rolling Stones, Zeppelin... Its a lot of images of famous or "infamous" rock and Hollywood legends glued and modge podged to the wooden top.

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I'm a Rock and Hollywood legend fan-and, at my age, believe me, I know who most of the faces on your picture belong to. I think it's very well done. A great idea Ziggy!

    ReplyDelete