Search This Blog

.

.

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

Monday, August 8, 2011

steampunk heart necklace and new teacups

So I gave the steampunk a try.... I used sculpey III and fimo I think... femo? Anyway, this is what I came up with, it has a small window filled with resin, inside are small watch parts.

I also wanted to share my new teacups... from ebay... I love them! I am building a china hutch in my breakfast area, I cant wait to put these up....!



4 comments:

  1. Cute necklace and beautiful teacups, you'll have to share pics of your hutch when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that necklace! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Ziggy, you made the necklace? It's really cool...all the great details lend for a great conversation piece. And your teacups are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete