Search This Blog

.

.

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

Thursday, April 29, 2010

my new friend camila

This one was a challange, I think because of all the sewing. I was about to give up on her, I had to patch her up several times here and there and I wasnt happy how she was turning out. She just sat there unfinished every night hoping that I wouldnt give up oh her. Last night, finally Camila came to life and she is lovely! I was so proud of her! I coffee stained the skirt and crackled and antiqued her and the whole nine yards! I was so hesitant to do the crackling and especially the antiquing (thats spelled wrong) and I just had to cross my fingers and go for it! She is more folkish than my others and grittier. This I thank Jane for. Thanks Jane and everyone in this network. Have a great weekend, almost! and happy doll making!






0 comments:

Post a Comment