Search This Blog

.

.

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

hell is empty. all the devils are here.... shakespeare

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

we're all mad here!

my next doll after fancy nancy will be an alice doll. i am excited! speaking of which, these are some of my favorite quotes from lewis carols alice in wonderland book.

The Cat: We're all mad here. (this is one of my favorites)
The Mock Turtle: We called him Tortoise because he taught us.
my favorite: Alice: But then, shall I never get any older than I am now? That'll be a comfort, one way -- never to be an old woman -- but then -- always to have lessons to learn!
The Queen: Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!
Alice: It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
Mad Hatter: No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.
Alice: Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could, if I only knew how to begin.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey you...perfect timing for Alice Doll. ADO is having a big BLOG Event starting June 1st and it's "Create an Alice In Wonderland Art Doll." LOL You should join us for the Event. Keep a watch out over at www.artdollsonly.blogspot.com for the sign up. Thanks for your lovely comments on my Blog and I love your Dolls too. As for the Ning Sites, not sure what is happening with all of the groups, and it's sad, but hopefully some of them will be able to stay. Have a great week! Keep creating your magic!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete